News From Lost Our Home
There's So Much Going On With Our Fur Kids
March 1, 2020 | View PDF
Tempe Care Fair
City of Tempe-funded agencies and local human service providers are invited to host a booth to highlight your agency and the important programs and services offered to our community.
The event is a fun one-stop resource linking those in need with available services and those who care with volunteer opportunities.
• Date: 03/21/2020 (Sat.)
• Time: 9:00am - 1:00pm MST
• Location: Tempe Community Complex, 3500 S. Rural Road, Tempe
The Rescue Report
January Rescue Recap
• Adoptions: 136
• Temporary Care Program: 82 pets received
• 1,554 days of care
• Pets fed through our Pet Food Bank: 112
Waiting For Forever Homes
Lost Our Home has several long term residents looking for their fur-ever homes! Here are two precious fur kids.
Azalea has been waiting for her fur-ever home for several months and we aren't sure why! This four year old Russian Blue is charming and energetic. She knows tricks like sit and touch and would love to be the center of your world. Azalea's purr-fect home would have lots of space for her to run and play, and be adults only. If you're looking for a highly intelligent, always on the go kitty, Azalea is your girl!
Looking for a smart and athletic girl! Meet Peaches! Peaches is a nearly two year old Husky mix who loves adventure and learning. She wants a family that will help keep her mind and body active. Peaches perfect home has no cats but she does well with other dogs and older kids. Ready to be on the go? Stop by and meet Peaches today!
Pathway Of Hope Installation
Our Pathway of Hope bricks are being placed! Once completed, the bricks will line the adoptable cat and dog areas as well as the cat and dog Temporary Care Program areas. The bricks are a great way to honor family members, celebrate anniversaries, and show support for Lost Our Home. It's not too late to make your mark! Order your Pathway of Hope brick here: https://www.lostourhome.org/support/home-at-last-campaign/pathway-of-hope
Leave a legacy on the Pathway of Hope—the walkway that guides pet lovers through Lost Our Home’s adoption and temporary care areas. Fetch your purr-manent place in the shelter, a lasting impression showing your commitment to helping pets and people in crisis. Reserve your brick on the Pathway of Hope today!
$250 (4” x 4” recognition brick)
$500 (8” x 4” recognition brick)
$1,000 (12” x 8” recognition brick)
• EVERY Saturday and Sunday - Cat Adoptions, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PetSmart (1140 W. Elliot Rd., Tempe, AZ 85284)
• EVERY Thursday through Monday- Cat Adoptions, Mondays, Thursdays, and Sundays:12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. La Gattara Cat Cafe,
• Fridays and Saturdays: 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. La Gattara Cat Cafe, (1301 E. University Dr. Ste.136 Tempe, AZ 85281)
• All cat adoptions include Spay/neuter, Microchip,FeLV/FIV testing,FVRCP vaccination
• All dog adoptions include Spay/neuter, Microchip, Bordetella, DA2PPV, rabies vaccinations (if applicable)
• Kittens: under 6 months old $105
• Adolescent: 6 to 11 months $80
• Adult: 1+ years $70
• Senior: 8+ years $50
• Exotic Breeds: Call 602-445-7387(PETS)
• Puppies: under 6 months old $325+
• Adolescent: 6 to 11 months $275+
• Adult: 1+ years $225+
• Senior: $150+Pure Breeds: Call 602-445-7387(PETS)
Lost Our Home Pet Rescue (lostourhome.org), 2323 South Hardy Drive, Tempe, AZ 85282