The 'Wildest' Party In The Valley Returns To The Phoenix Zoo
October 1, 2018
Trade in your gowns and black ties for island chic attire and join us in support of one of the largest non-profit, privately funded zoos in the country, the Phoenix Zoo.
ZooFari, the Valley's iconic tasting event will include delicious cuisine and tempting libations served by notable Arizona chefs and beverage purveyors. Guests will be greeted by our animal residents and treated to an outdoor tropical celebration like no other. Peruse select auction items and enjoy an opportunity to win exclusive raffle prizes. Dance to live music under the stars, and experience a glimpse of ZooLights.
Host or join your friends, family, clients, or colleagues, all while demonstrating your stewardship to one of Arizona's most treasured conservation organizations.
• ZooFari 2018: An Island Soirée
• Adults Only - 21 and over
• Friday, Oct.5, 2018
• ZooFari Premium Experience: 5:30 - 7 p.m.
• ZooFari Party: 7 - 11 p.m.
• Attire is tropical cocktail (comfortable shoes recommended)
Proceeds will benefit the Arizona Center for Nature Conservation/Phoenix Zoo's world-class conservation initiatives, excellence in educational programs and mission of advancing the stewardship and conservation of animals and their habitats while providing experiences that inspire people and motivate them to care for the natural world.
Upcoming Events At The Zoo
• Roars & Pours: October 11
• Howl-O-Ween: October 26, 2018 – October 27
• Bugs. BIG BUGS!: October 27, 2018 – April 28, 2019
• Roars & Pours: November 1
• ZooLights: Enjoy the Show!: November 21– January 13, 2019