Khrushchev's Prediction in 1959!!!
A sobering reminder.
August 1, 2023
In case you forgot or didn't know.....Khrushchev's Prediction in 1959!!!
A sobering reminder. It's been almost 64 years (next month) since Russia's Khrushchev delivered this. Many of us Sr. Citizens remember this speech on September 29, 1959 quite vividly thinking to ourselves: 'No way. This is just a crazy commie spewing forth his hatred for the U.S.'
"Your children's children will live under communism, You Americans are so gullible. No, you won't accept communism outright; but we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism. We will not have to fight you; We will so weaken your economy, until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands." "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Remember, socialism leads to Communism. So, how do you create a Socialistic State?
There are 8 levels of control; ..Please read the following recipe:
1) Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people.
2) Poverty - Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them.
3) Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare - Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government.
6) Education - Take control of what people read and listen to and take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion - Remove the belief in God from the Government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people.
8) Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.
A scary parallel to today's democrat-woke-LIBERAL agenda that the majority of today's media is in lock-step agreement with.
HOPE YOU'LL PASS THIS ALONG. Maybe(?) it's not too late..