Most-Watched New BoatUS Videos Of 2021
January 1, 2022
Here is the Top 10 list of how-to, things-you-need-to-know BOATING videos.
Repairing gelcoat is a common boat owner task, but it requires more than just filling in small spider cracks. "How to Spray Gelcoat on a Boat Using a Preval Sprayer," which shows how to make professional gelcoat repairs over a larger area, was the most-watched new BoatUS video of 2021, from BoatUS Magazine. The second most-watched video on the list, "Bilge Pump Not Working? Here's How To Troubleshoot the Problem" proves that even in this technological era, boaters continue to be vexed with the age-old issue of keeping water out of the boat.
1. How To Spray Gelcoat on a Boat Using a Preval Sprayer
2. Bilge Pump Not Working? Here's How To Troubleshoot the Problem
3. Understanding the April 2021 Engine Cutoff Switch Law
4. Outboard Won't Start? Try These 3 Simple Fixes First
5. Replace Gaskets on Deck Hatches & Fishboxes
6. Planing Powerboat Hull Designs
7. Signs of Quality in a Boat T-Top
8. Set Fishing Reel Drag
9. Flotilla Boat Charter in the Pacific Northwest Slide Show
10. The Right Way to Use a Fishing Net
To view these videos, go to BoatUS News [CWyngaard@BoatUS.com].