Tonto Forest Headquarters Office Temporarily Closed
June 1, 2019
The USDA Forest Service, Tonto National Forest Supervisors Office, located at 2324 E. McDowell Road in Phoenix, is temporarily closed for building repair. This closure occurred on Monday, May 6, and will continue until the lobby area can safely reopen.
During this closure please contact any one of the ranger district offices with questions.
• Cave Creek Ranger District, 40202 N. Cave Creek Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85262, (480) 595-3300
• Mesa Ranger District Office, 5140 E. Ingram Street, Mesa, AZ 85205, (480) 610-3300
• Globe Ranger District Office, 7680 S. Six Shooter Canyon Road, Globe, AZ 85001, (928) 402-6200
• Tonto Basin Ranger District, 28079 N. AZ Hwy 188, Roosevelt, AZ 85545, (602) 225-5395
• Payson Ranger District, 1009 E. AZ Hwy 260, Payson, AZ 85541, (928) 474-7900
The daily Tonto Pass can be purchased at Tonto National Forest ranger district offices, area vendors, at some fee machines on the Forest, or on-line. The Annual Tonto Discovery Pass must be purchased at one of the ranger district offices listed above during regular business hours. Additional details can be found on the Tonto National Forest Passes and Permits page.
Tonto National Forest officials appreciate the public's patience during this temporary inconvenience while the Supervisor's Office on McDowell Road undergoes repairs.