Arizona Conservationists To Be Honored
August 1, 2018
Arizona Conservationists To Be Honored At 2018 Outdoor Hall Of Fame Banquet
The Wildlife for Tomorrow Foundation, together with the Arizona Game and Fish Department, will induct two individuals and three organizations into the Arizona Outdoor Hall of Fame on Saturday, Aug. 18.
The Foundation's 21st Annual Hall of Fame induction ceremony will take place during the annual Arizona Outdoor Hall of Fame Banquet at the Embassy Suites at 5001 N. Scottsdale Road in Scottsdale.
The inductees for this year’s event include the following:
• Tracy Unmacht of New River
• Catherine Cimellaro of Phoenix
• Arizona Deer Association of Mesa
• Diablo Trust of Flagstaff
• Southwest Wildlife Conservation Center of Scottsdale
The Hall of Fame event will include a social hour and silent auction beginning at 5:30 p.m., with dinner being served at 6:30 p.m., followed by the induction ceremony. The evening will also feature a live auction, exciting raffle prizes, and musical entertainment by the Back Porch Bandits. Suggested attire is business casual or western wear.
Individual tickets are $70. A table for 10 is $700. A table of 10 and a full-page ad in the full-color banquet brochure is $1,200. The options for ordering tickets are these:
• Download a ticket reservation form at http://www.wildlifefortomorrow.org, fill in the requested information, and either scan and e-mail to email@example.com or mail Wildlife For Tomorrow, c/o Rebecca Bouquot, 14852 S. Luna Drive, Litchfield Park, AZ 85340
• Call Rebecca Bouquot (Wildlife for Tomorrow board member and ticket chairwoman) at (602) 501-4788.
Wildlife for Tomorrow was created in 1990 to enhance the management, protection and enjoyment of Arizona's fish and Wildlife resources. The foundation is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that works closely with the Arizona Game and Fish Department to provide additional support for projects and education activities where traditional resources are not adequate.
The Arizona Outdoor Hall of Fame was developed in 1998 by the Wildlife for Tomorrow Foundation to honor those who have made significant contributions to Arizona’s Wildlife, the welfare of its natural resources and the state’s outdoor heritage.
For more information, visit http://www.wildlifefortomorrow.org.