Here's The Big One!
Bill Luke Bass Days 2016 Set For March 18-20
February 1, 2016
Bill Luke Bass Days is the Southwest's largest family fishing tournament and festival - to be held March 18, 19, 20 at Lake Pleasant. This year's version is sure to be one of our biggest events!
For the fishermen, we are featuring over $50,000 in cash prizes. For everyone, we will have a day and night time festival featuring a Cornhole Tournament, a classic-car show, carnival rides, vendors, food, wildlife exhibits and live music.
Also featured will be a Coast Guard water-rescue demonstration.
Pleasant Harbor Marina and RV Resort is located on the eastern shore of Lake Pleasant. This beautiful location is at the heart of the Bill Luke Bass Days Event. Here you will be surrounded by all sorts of vendors and activities including car shows, drink vendors, food vendors, and kids' games.
The fourth Annual Bill Luke Bass Days Corn Hole Tournament will be held on Saturday March 19 at 10 a.m. Open to the public, the cost is 60$ per team, with payouts for the top four teams: $1,500, $750, $500, and $250. Come out and enjoy the weather and enjoy a cool beverage while tossing some bags in our huge grass area lakeside.
In addition to participation in the event, each teammate will receive a Bass Days Cornhole T-shirt. Sign up for the tournament before the tournament starts.
Cornhole, also known as bean-bag toss, corn toss, baggo or bags, is a game in which players take turns throwing bags of corn at a raised platform with a hole in the far end. A bag in the hole scores three points, while one on the platform scores one point. Play continues until a team or player reaches the score of 21.
The Schedule Of Events
For a full schedule of events, from Friday, March 18 through Sunday, March 20, please visit http://www.billlukebassdays.com/
• Top Overall Big Bass this year will win $10,000!
• The Biggest Bass of The Day, each day, will win $2,000.
• There are six weigh-ins daily with the first weigh-in ending at 9 a.m. (The top 10 places pay out each hour!)
• Bill Luke will pay a $1,000 cash award to the lucky contestant each day who has the seventh biggest bass during the 11 a.m.-12 p.m.weigh-in. (All you have to do is buy the tee shirt!)
• Sign-in at Bill Luke CJDR and catch the second largest bass on Friday or Sunday and win a $1,000. You may enter online or in-store. To be eligible for this prize, you must sign our Cash Bonus book located in the Service Department.
• Sign-in at Sportman's Warehouse and catch the second largest bass on Saturday and win a $1,000. You may enter online or in-store. To be eligible for this prize you must sign our Cash Bonus book located in the store.