On Sand And Water: It's All Here At Lake Havasu City
October 15, 2014
Welcome to the 3rd Annual Sand-Water-RV Expo in Lake Havasu City, Ariz., a mecca for outdoor enthusiasts of off-roading, RVing and boating.
The 2014 Sand-Water-RV Expo intends to capture the spirit and passion of these complementary markets, providing motivated consumers the opportunity to browse, compare and shop for the latest and greatest in off-road vehicles, trucks, sand rails, ATVs, UTVs, 4x4s, buggies, motorcycles, electric vehicles, RVs, toy haulers, travel trailers, boats and all related accessory products and services.
Additional special attractions include the following:
• Saturday – "Free-For-All" Chili Cook-off with an individual cook category and a restaurant/bar category. Entry fee is $40 per team (only $35 if you pre-enter). You cook on-site 9 a.m.-12 p.m., and then serve to the public. Tasting kits are available to the public. There is fantastic prize money for the winners.
• Saturday – FAB 40 Classic Hot Boat Show & Shine featuring beautifully restored vintage speedboats from the '50s,'60s and '70s.
• Sunday – FAB 50 Motorcycle Show & Shine displaying some of Havasu's most customized motorcycles and three-wheelers.
• Saturday and Sunday – 3rd Annual Lake Havasu Paddlefest featuresover 150 kayakers, stand-up paddleboard riders and canoers who will be participating in games and competition from Windsor Beach.
• Both days - Food, beverages and beer garden are on-site. No off-site alcoholic beverages or glass containers areallowed. Dogs on leashes are okay.
Saturday: 9 a.m - 6 p.m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
To get there, take Highway 95 through Lake Havasu City, turn west (toward the lake) onto London Bridge Road (In-and-Out Burger is on the corner) and follow the signs to the Sand & Water Expo. Free parking is available on-site. Vendor spaces and booths are available. Contact Bob Brown for more information. Event dates and times are subject to change. Please contact event coordinator to verify information.