International Sportsmen's Expo Comes To Phoenix
January 15, 2014
Dates: February 20-23, 2014
Location: University of Phoenix Stadium, 1 Cardinals Drive, Glendale, AZ 85305
Tickets: $12, Adults; Free, Youth and Children under 16; Free, Active Military with Military ID
Parking: Free parking is included with paid admission.
No pets, please.
Our 14th annual Sportsmen's Expo will include the Arizona Boat Show, hosted by the valley's top dealers. Show-goers will capture the best buys on boats for fishing and family fun, accessories and more.
Plus, there will be hundreds of fishing, hunting and outdoor-product and service companies. And, come learn from experts at the giant Aquarium Tank and the Adventure Theater. Two all-new trophy displays spotlight elk and deer. Watch or participate in contests: DockDogs, and Team Humphries Pop-Up Archery - bring your bow.
Check out the Youth Fair - help pass on our traditions to the next generation.
• Camping and survival seminars by inventor and owner of Scottsdale-based Gear Up,Tim Ralston, from National Geographic's Doomsday Preppers TV
• Finest-ever lineup of experts in RMEF's Adventure Theater, including the hosts of Davidson's Gallery of Guns TV and The Outfitters, plus Arizona top hunters Randy Ulmer and Steve Chappell
• Shooting-safety clinics, hosted by Shooter's World
• Two new trophy displays - Eastmans' Deer and RMEF's Great Elk
• DockDogs Pool & National Contest
• Team Humphries Pop-Up Archery Range and Contest, presented by Eastmans' Hunting Journals
• Adventure Theater, sponsored by Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
• Aquarium Demonstration Tank
• Youth Fair with catch-and-release fishing pond, archery and shooting ranges
• RMEF Gear Raffle
For More Information: