Coos Bay, Oregon - 2008 Annual Statewide Ambassadors & Greeters Convention
May 15, 2013
The Bay Area, consisting of Coos Bay, North Bend and Charleston, is a truly unique community. Located on the Southern Oregon Coast, home to some of the most spectacular beaches and sand dunes in the world, the Bay Area has become a haven for outdoor enthusiasts and retirees to experience living in the unspoiled beauty that surrounds us, and is the perfect nest for young...
2008 Annual Statewide Ambassadors & Greeters Convention
Sponsored by the Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors
We can’t wait to show you why…
We love it here!
Coos Bay ● North Bend ● Charleston
October 2nd – 5th, 2008
The Mill Casino Hotel & RV Park
North Bend, Oregon
• Registration forms to be sent out soon to your local chamber offices – on line registration will be also be available on our chamber website!
• A block of rooms has been held at the Mill Casino Hotel & RV Park - 1-800-953-4800. Please be sure to mention you are with the Greeter & Ambassador Convention!
• Please check our Chamber Member Directory & Visitors and Convention Bureau under Lodging for additional places to stay & play! http://www.oregonsbayareachamber.com & http://www.oregonsadventurecoast.com
• Please contact Joy McCarthy email@example.com to host a hospitality table on Friday night to show off your area! This would allow you to bring food, drink, brochures and/or goodies to tell everyone about your area and how fun it would be to visit!
• For additional convention questions please contact Patti Denton at 1-800-752-6361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Bay Area Chamber Ambassadors