The Time Is Now
For AYC’s Birthday, Leukemia Cup Regattas
January 15, 2013
The 53rd Arizona Yacht Club Birthday Regatta and their 14th Annual Leukemia Cup Regatta is here: Jan.18-19-20. Help fight blood cancers! Race one, two, or three days. Cruise! Party!
AYC has some great improvements in store for you and your “shore party.”
1) Lower Costs: Two-day race registration last year was $80. It’s reduced to $50 this year!
2) Moving indoors: The dusty tent is gone and the Saturday night event will move indoors to the Lake Pleasant Waterfront Grille. Enjoy inside and outside waterfront seating for cocktails, dinner, and dancing with music from our talented AYC musicians.
3) Shuttles will be running from the Spinnaker Point RV/Camping and boat prep areas to the Waterfront Grille throughout the day and evening.
4) Marina Slip Rentals are available for $28/night. Stay the night next to the Waterfront Bar & Grille. Plus all registrations made before December first will be entered into a lottery for one of five free slip rentals.
5) RV/Camping sites have been reserved to make sure you have a spot for your tent or camper. Make a reservation before January first to claim one of the reserved spots.
For more information, call Emory Heisler at (602) 679-0462. For more details on the Leukemia Cup fund raising, contact Liz Kaplan at Leukemia Lymphoma Society (LLS): (602) 567-7605.
Do it now! Help AYC in the fight to cure blood cancers and join them for another great Martin Luther King Jr. weekend of desert winter sailing!