Times Spent Outdoors: Priceless!

Bulldog Canyon OHV Permit Now Available By E-mail

Bulldog Canyon OHV permits can now be ordered by email or in person at the Mesa Ranger District office.

Permits are required to operate motorized vehicles in this OHV area. Gates to the area are locked and access combinations are listed on the free six-month permits. Up to six OHV users per household are allowed on one permit.

“It was difficult for some people to make it to our office during normal business hours to get a permit,” stated Joe Patton, district staffer. “The e-mail option helps us better serve customers who live far from our office or can’t make it during the week.”

The OHV area contains approximately 14 miles of high-clearance roads that wind through the Goldfield Mountains.

To request a permit by e-mail, go to http://www.fs.usda.gov/tonto, click Passes and Permits, and then click Other Permits.

Call the Mesa Ranger District administrative offices at (480) 610-3300 for more information.


Reader Comments(0)